This is the article we submitted for the July 2020 edition of the Hayling Herald. They may of course edit their version, and we format this version for the website with extra photos and links. Or view it in your browser.
- Cycle Hayling is 10!
- Revive-A-Bike’s 28!
- Vote for our 2020 vision of a cycle-friendly Hayling
- And check out our 2020 vision for yourself, at at cyclehayling.org.uk/vision.
Continue reading “Hayling Herald article July 2020”
According to its Facebook page, the ferry is returning on Saturday. Passengers will have to observe some restrictions, of course. Face masks are required and cardless payments preferred.
This is Cycle Hayling’s June 2020 newsletter email to supporters. We don’t usually put this on the website, but this one is special.
- Cycle Hayling is 10 years old!
- Revive-A-Bike’s revived 15 dead bikes!
- Brilliant, but embarrassing
- Our 2020 vision for a cycle-friendly Hayling
Continue reading “June 2020 Cycle Hayling newsletter”
Hayling’s Revive-A-Bike scheme has now given 28 flat-lining bikes a new heartbeat!
Continue reading “Revive-A-Bike has now revived 28 bikes!”
Brilliant to see so many bikes out on Hayling! I don’t know about you, but I’m staggered by the number of riders I’m seeing (and I’m in lockdown, so hardly ever out!). Continue reading “Brilliant, but embarrassing …”