Across our 407 signed up supporters, we cover the whole spectrum of cycling – fast and slow, young and old, road and off-road, work and pleasure – everything.
Our core team (and managing committee), who are most active on our projects is:
- Joy Forrow – our Chair and Sustrans member
- Andy Henderson – our treasurer, website editor, and the main liaison with Hayling’s BEST.
- Dave Mowatt – a mountain-biking parent keen to get his children cycling, and our schools liaison.
- David Giffard – a long-term Hayling Island resident and regular cyclist.
- Heather Mulgrew-Tonge – a regular cyclist and cycling advocate.
- Robert Sebley – who drives our vision for better cycling, also looking after publicity.
- Sue Underwood – looks after our famous Cycle Map of Hayling.
- Wilf Forrow – our main liaison with Hampshire and Havant councils.
If you’d like to contribute, please click here to contact us.