Across our 289 signed up supporters, we cover the whole spectrum of cycling – fast and slow, young and old, road and off-road, work and pleasure – everything.
Our core team (and managing committee), who are most active on our projects is:
- Andy Henderson - our Chair, also responsible for our website.
- Sue Underwood – looks after: our famous Cycle Map of Hayling, our money, and is the main liaison with Hayling’s BEST.
- Robert Sebley – who drives our vision for better cycling, also looking after publicity.
- Dave Mowatt – a mountain-biking parent keen to get his children cycling, and our schools liaison.
- Wilf Forrow – a Cycling UK member who enjoys long-distance cycle-camping, responsible for the map signboards project, building our web site. He is also the main liaison with Hampshire and Havant councils and Cycling UK.
- Joy Forrow – another mad-keen road cyclist, Cycling UK and Sustrans member, dedicated to attracting new supporters; Joy records the minutes of our meetings.
If you’d like to contribute, please click here to contact us.
If you would like to contribute, please contact us and help improve cycling on Hayling, by clicking here.