Here’s our article in the August 2021 edition of the Hayling Herald, for those that didn’t get to see it. Continue reading “Hayling Herald article August 2021”
Lots in Cycle Hayling’s August newsletter (if you’re not too busy out cycling!) :
- 20 ways Boris’ Gear Change for cycling has blown us away
- Help us build our 2020 vision for a cycle-friendly Hayling
- Government copies our Revive-A-Bike scheme!
- We’re starting up Cycle Havant
- And we’re working on Cycle Hampshire
- Our August Hayling Herald article if you missed it
Or you can read it online here.
So Cycle Hayling is 10 years old, and what a year to start our next 10 years.
Help us now to build our 2020 vision of what cycling should be like on Hayling.
Safe, pleasant, everyday cycling, for everyday journeys, in everyday clothing, by everyday people of ALL ages, and ALL abilities.
Tell us what is needed, and where. Help us set priorities. Help us to help our councillors and MP fight for the funding to do it. Continue reading “Our 2020 vision for a cycle-friendly Hayling”
Here are 20 ways the government Gear Change for cycling and walking has blown us away – very appropriate for Cycle Hayling’s 2020 vision!
Not so much a Gear Changer – more of a Game Changer. It’s far and away the most radical leap forward for cycling in my lifetime. Continue reading “20 ways Boris’ Gear Change has blown us away”
Here’s our article in the August 2020 edition of the Hayling Herald, for those that didn’t get to see it. Continue reading “Hayling Herald article August 2020”
This is the article we submitted for the July 2020 edition of the Hayling Herald. They may of course edit their version, and we format this version for the website with extra photos and links. Or view it in your browser.
- Cycle Hayling is 10!
- Revive-A-Bike’s 28!
- Vote for our 2020 vision of a cycle-friendly Hayling
- And check out our 2020 vision for yourself, at at cyclehayling.org.uk/vision.
According to its Facebook page, the ferry is returning on Saturday. Passengers will have to observe some restrictions, of course. Face masks are required and cardless payments preferred.
This is Cycle Hayling’s June 2020 newsletter email to supporters. We don’t usually put this on the website, but this one is special.
- Cycle Hayling is 10 years old!
- Revive-A-Bike’s revived 15 dead bikes!
- Brilliant, but embarrassing
- Our 2020 vision for a cycle-friendly Hayling
Hayling’s Revive-A-Bike scheme has now given 28 flat-lining bikes a new heartbeat!
Brilliant to see so many bikes out on Hayling! I don’t know about you, but I’m staggered by the number of riders I’m seeing (and I’m in lockdown, so hardly ever out!). Continue reading “Brilliant, but embarrassing …”