We do not, however, use any tracking cookies. We make no use of your browsing behaviour at other sites, nor do we communicate your use of this site to any other site.
We use two types of cookie:
- Operational cookies. These are cookies needed for the correct operation of this site. Operational cookies are created only when you log in to the site. They do not contain any sensitive information. You can delete any of these cookies if you no longer need to log in to the site. There are three types of operational cookie:
- Those starting “wp-settings-” are used to tailor the site’s appearance based on your user id.
- Those starting with “wordpress_logged_in” are used to authenticate access to the site.
- Otherwise, those starting with “wordpress_” are used to authenticate access to the site’s admin area.
- Preference information. These cookies store information for your convenience. You can delete them at any time if you want. They do not hold any sensitive information. We are aware of just one cookie of this type – those beginning with “cycloneslider_”.
If you encounter any cookie generated by this site that concerns you, please let us know its name and – if you don’t mind – its content. We’ll investigate for you.