Most of our projects are long term and will either take a while to show results or will have to be implemented in stages.
We have, however, achieved some progress already. We have:
- Published and distributed a Hayling Island cycle map
- Commissioned and installed three map sign boards on the Billy Trail and at the Ferry
- Helped arrange for Footpath 88 to be resurfaced as a shared cycle path under the ‘Safe cycle routes to schools‘ initiative
- Published a Billy Trail treasure hunt open to everyone – you can cycle it, walk it, ride it or run it - and you can use it any time
- Supported a range of community activities through participation in fetes, fairs and with a variety of groups – you can see write-ups of recent activities here
- Created a vision for cycling on Hayling Island and submitted it to Havant Borough Council
- Created this web site
If you want to support our efforts, please register your support.